As a courtesy to our members, we have provided job postings opportunities within the field of Facilities Management.
Check out IFMA’s JOBnet for other job positions not listed here.
Would you like to post a job?
To post a job, please send an e-mail with the job title, the company name, salary range, and where you would like applicants to send their resumes. Include as an attachment to the e-mail a full job description in MS Word. If you have an electronic version of your application you may attach that as well.
Send your information to the LA-IFMA Chapter Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 15, 2020
General Summary: Under specific direction of the Director of Operations, the Facilities Manager is responsible for coordination of repair and maintenance services in accordance with operational standards for all St. Johns properties.
This position is temporary full-time. The Essential Duties and Responsibilities as described are not intended to be all inclusive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Schedules and supervises the work of staffed and outsourced personnel who repair and maintain Corporation properties.
2. Selects office service personnel, obtains quotes/pricing as required, schedules services to be performed.
3. Establish proper controls and methods for proper preventative maintenance. Maintain logs and records of procedures/controls and related.
4. Personally performs or delegates minor maintenance adjustments/repairs as required and coordinates employee and office relocations.
5. Coordinates maintenance and all M/A/C requests.
6. Assures that repairs and services meet all building code and/or safety requirements and regulations.
7. Works closely with Clinic Operations Director to ensure sites meet various audit and operational requirements, appropriating staff as necessary
8. Liaison between St. Johns and General Contractors, ensuring new facility and construction projects receive the resources required and meet all deadlines.
Required, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Ability to read and write in the English language, Spanish highly desirable
2. Ability to work unsupervised and meet performance accountability standards.
3. Knowledge of local and building/safety codes for construction as well as ADA requirements
4. Ability to interact with management, vendors, tenants and co-workers in a professional manner, maintaining highest ethical standards.
5. Skilled in facility repair methods
6. Must be able to deliver creative solutions to service needs
7. Experienced in planning and coordinating schedules of others
8. Must have own reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and insurance.
9. Ability to read schematics and blueprints
10. Ability to respond to service needs on emergency basis.
11. Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets helpful.
12. Access to reliable transportation and ability to keep established hours of operation
13. Ability to maintain excellent attendance and on time arrival for work
14. Ability to work some overtime on relatively short notice; on call in certain emergency situations